Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ripe Tomatoes

I've harvested 3 tomatoes as of today, and so many more are blushing.  My large plant is super producing, and the other 3 smaller plants are about a quarter of the size, but still have fruit.  

I have 3 butternut squashes, one big squash and 2 on the vine, I've lost three small ones that have rotted off the bud. 

My cucumber plant has rallied and is coming back with authority, taking over the entire trellis for one plant. 

My beans are sprouting and setting their third sets of leaves, so I'm hopeful they will produce before the fall freeze. 

A mole (vole?)  pulled a celery plant into it's hole,  and there are many other holes popping up in the garden as well.  Not my favorite rodent right now.  I can't find my camera, so no pictures today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment