Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Seeds of the Month Club

Another awesome gift I received from Santa was a membership to the Seeds of the Month Club.  Every month I receive Organic or Non-GMO seeds that are sent at random.  I got two months of seeds today:

Endive (Never had)
Cubanelle Pepper (Haven't had much luck with Peppers, maybe these are the winners!)
Buttercup Squash (LOVE growing Squash)
Turnips, White Egg (Never Had)
Spinach, Bloomsdale
Rutabaga (Never had, super fun to say.)
Arugula
Kale, Blue Cured Scotch
Collards (Never had)
Onion
Tomato, Delicious
Dill
Cabbage, Charleston

I got this cool photo album at the dollar tree to put them in for easy storage.  I don't feel like getting off the sofa to take a picture of it though.  I'll update whenever I get new seeds, and also how the new variates work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment