Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm lazy.


























We haven't put up a fence. The deer also haven't come back, so that's a good thing. I have been spreading Milogranite around the entire garden regularly, which is helping keep the deer away! It must work because there have been a family of bunnies in our yard around the garden too and they have left everything alone, even the lettuce. So, I think we're going to pass on the fence because the ground is very hard and it's hard to poke in the stakes. And I'm lazy.
Everything is growing, and all my flowers are blooming, and I'm so happy with everything and how it looks. There are some yellow/spotty leaves on my tomatoes and peppers, but they are still thriving, so I don't think it's anything serious. I love all the flowers in our yard and on the vegetables. So pretty, and a contrast from the sour last post I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment