Wednesday, July 24, 2013

15 days turns fluffy chicks into scragglemuffins

15 days old and all 6 chicks are still alive and healthy!  They are developing very fast and their feathers are coming in quickly.





  I changed their feed last night to Natures Grown Organic Chick starter and they went CRAZY for it.  They loved it.  I love it too, it actually smells and looks like real food, not just pellets.  I am so happy with these chicks.  They are much healthier, and even though Townline doesn't have any fancy breeds or a huge selection, healthy chicks is what's really important.  And we drove by Townline today!  I was probably more excited than what is normal.  My only regret is I wish I could have gotten 6 different breeds.  It's hard to tell them apart!  They all have names, but it's impossible to tell them apart.  The 3 barred rocks are: Rosemary, Patty, and BarbieQ.   The Isa Browns are Peanut, Paprika, and Coconut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment